From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: different config files for different tomcat applications
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:43:44 GMT

Is there a log4j.xml anywhere on the classpath (in the default package, that
is)?  Look in directories and jars.  I would suggest changing to an XML config
file because Log4j looks for it first.  If it doesn't find log4j.xml, then it
looks for log4j.properties.  I've seen this happen so often to users that it is
the first thing I ask them.

Jake

Quoting James Stauffer <stauffer.james@gmail.com>:

> Try running with -Dlog4j.debug.  That should give you more info about
> the problem.
>
> On 8/14/06, Takacs Bence <bence@watt22.hu> wrote:
> > No
> >
> > James Stauffer wrote:
> > > Is there a log4j.jar under shared or common?

then