From "Roberto Giménez" <chila...@gmail.com>
Subject New Lines
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:15:28 GMT
I have a logger that outputs lines which have a prefix. I have a problem
logging lines that contain newline characters, and the problem is that only
the first line of text contains the prefix, the other ones are logged
without the prefix. The solution I think is the best is to extend the class
Logger and override the info(...) methods so when Strings are passed they
are broken down in lines so I can info them one by one. Is this the best
solution?