From venkatlakshmi <venkatbaska...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFound Error for org/apache/log4j/Layout
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:07:23 GMT
Hi,

I found the solution to the problem. While configuring
the classpath, I specified the directory where the jar
file is available and I did not specify the exact jar
file in the directory. Thats where the problem was.
Now after including the name of the jar file in the
directory, it works fine.

Thanks a lot for all your efforts

With regards,

Venkatlakshmi