From Christian Haase <ha...@siteface.de>
Subject Re: log4j
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 17:50:27 GMT
Hello!
Don't know what you planning to do, but if you want to analyse you logs
in realtime and display the information in GUI, my suggestion is to look
for "chainsaw", a very nice tool for exactly doing this. If you have
other plans: Chainsaw is open source, so I think you can find something
interesting by taking a look into the source of chainsaw.
Greetings,
Christian

zimske schrieb:

>hi everybody..
>
>i have to get something like this console output in two (or more) separate
>strings.
>
>0 [main] DEBUG test.Hello - Hello world.
>10 [main] INFO test.Hello - What a beatiful day.
>
>the goal is to send the entire lines above, separately, to the
>application which would then display that information in GUI.
>--

Christian Haase, Hans-Mertens-Str. 37
30655 Hannover, GERMANY
Tel: +49-511-697916 / +49-178-7772617