From "Bender Heri" <HBen...@Ergonomics.ch>
Subject RE: ObjectRenderer
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 07:55:44 GMT
Your output looks like the default toString() result. So I guess your renderer is not called.

How looks your definition? This definition works for me:

    <renderer renderedClass="ch.ergonomics.pms.common.supervision.MessageLogger"
        renderingClass="ch.ergonomics.pms.common.supervision.MessageLogger"/>

Make sure that your config file is loaded.

Heri