From virendersi...@hsbc.co.in
Subject Relative file path for file option!
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 05:31:58 GMT

Hi,

For a FileAppender we have the option "File".
If we provide an absolute path this works fine.
When we provide relative path, I am not able to make out with what is this
relative?
I initially assumed it to be relative the classpath, but this is not the
case.
I thought that internally it must be using File object and so the path
would be relative to the property "user.dir", but again this is not the
case.

Please help out?

Thanks and Regards,
Virender Singh,

HSBC Software Development (India) Pvt Ltd
HSBC Center Riverside,West Avenue ,
25 B Kalyani Nagar Pune  411 006 INDIA

Telephone: +91 20 26683000
Fax: +91 20 26681030