From Nick de Graeve <nick.degra...@telenet.be>
Subject Log4j can't find config unless in current dir
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:22:11 GMT
We have an JARed application that uses log4j. The directory structure looks like
this:

./nokeosclient.jar
./conf/log4j.properties

In the manifest we have:

Class-Path: . conf

When we start the application we get:

(com.fpc.nokeos.core.client.launch.Launcher).

If we put log4j.properties in . everything works ok.

How can I make it work with the properties in the conf/ dir? I tried adding
conf/log4j.properties explicitely in the Manifest's classpath but it didn't work
either.

Nick.