From "Billy W. Talton" <Billy.W.Tal...@supervalu.com>
Subject RE: log4j...help.
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 23:40:50 GMT
I've tried that.  Thanks for your suggestion though.

"Philip Denno" <pdenno@tsi.bc.ca>
03/02/2006 04:48 PM
Please respond to
"Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>

"Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: log4j...help.

This has been discussed before so search the mail archive and you should
find plenty.

One solution would be if you have access to VM start then set a system
property using the -D mechanism.

Then in your config file reference the system property using
"${<property you set>}/perf.log".
(I think the syntax is correct, but check the archive).

Cheers,
Philip.