From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Chainsaw SocketHubAppender triples messages
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:59:59 GMT
I'll look into it.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Smith [mailto:haefeleuser@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 12:25 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: Chainsaw SocketHubAppender triples messages

Will someone fix that bug please?

Jacob Kjome <hoju@visi.com> wrote:

Note the change in the subject to what the actual problem is.

Anyway, I've seen behavior myself before when using the LogFilePatternReceiver.
However, I never tracked down the cause. I'm glad someone was able to reproduce
the issue. Hopefully Scott or Paul can tease out the root cause and get this
fixed (assuming it is a bug, that is).

Jake

Quoting John Smith :