From Max Stolyarov <MStolya...@licensetech.com>
Subject Missing log methods?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:17:53 GMT
Hello,

   I have purchased a Log4j manual and after reading it in its entirety,
discovered that a log4j implementation that I am using for my project is
missing some key logger methods, such as log.warn(), log.debug(),
log.error(), log.fatal(); I also don't see a corresponding log levels for
WARING, DEBUG, ERROR, and/or FATAL. What I do see are FINE, FINER, FINEST
log levels. Can someone please let me know if I am using a wrong
distribution, I downloaded log4j-1.2.13.jar, or if my setup if wrong? Thanks
in advance.

Max