From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: chainsaw v2 source code ?
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:09:50 GMT

On 17/03/2006, at 9:11 PM, Maciej Gawinecki wrote:

> Where can I get source code for Chainsaw v2 open source project ?
> There is no link to that on the:

All Source code repositories are listed here (at the moment)

http://logging.apache.org/site/repositories.html

You're right, a link to the Chainsaw source code may encourage people
to have a look.

> http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/chainsaw.html
>
> Some imortant links, which could be very helpful, don't work :( :
>
> # Project Status/Support/Feedback
> # Installation
> # Getting Started
> # Tutorial and User Manual

Hmm, I have done some editing to this page a while back and maybe
some things have been pruned without the corresponding TOC updated.

Paul