From Ceki Gülcü <lis...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: ErrorHandler in log4j 1.3
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:01:54 GMT

The ErrorHandler idea sounds good but in practice it leads to a false sense
of security, even worse, under certain circumstances its indiscriminate use
can result in application failure. I think it is better to leave the
implementation of the fallback mechanism to the failing appender instead of
a general approach which does yield good results under fire.

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://ceki.blogspot.com/