From John Smith <haefeleu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WELCOME to log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:02:28 GMT
I have a question to Chainsaw.

  My config file has this setting:
   <appender name="SOCKET_HUB" class="org.apache.log4j.net.SocketHubAppender">
   <param name="Port" value="4560"/>
   <param name="ReconnectionDelay" value="30000"/>
 </appender>

  The funny thing is that I receive 3 logging messages instead of 1. Each logging I receive
with Chainsaw is triple instead of single. Whats wrong?

  The console appender logs correctly, just single, not triple.

 Yahoo! Mail

 Yahoo! Mail