From "Jonathan Beer" <jb...@texadasoftware.com>
Subject DBAppender + AsyncAppender
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:26:28 GMT
I am wondering if in log4j 1.3 there will be an update to address the
problem identified here:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4j-user&m=112490801008769&w=2

I have searched the dev and user forums, and haven't found any response to
this query.

I must apologize, this is my first time trying to post to this list, and I
cannot figure out how to reply to a message.  If somebody could tell me how,
that would be appreciated.  I tried responding to
log4j-user-thread.messageNumber@... where messageNumber = 112490801008769
(from above), but the response said that the message didn't exist in the
archive.  I see nowhere I can simply reply (I found the original message on
MARC), or nowhere it clearly identifies the message id.

Thanks,
Jonathan