From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Chainsaw SocketHubAppender triples messages
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:05:07 GMT

Note the change in the subject to what the actual problem is.

Anyway, I've seen behavior myself before when using the LogFilePatternReceiver.
However, I never tracked down the cause.  I'm glad someone was able to reproduce
the issue.  Hopefully Scott or Paul can tease out the root cause and get this
fixed (assuming it is a bug, that is).

Jake