From "Thomas Svensen" <Thomas.Sven...@fast.no>
Subject RE: Trouble specifing logFormat in LogFileReceiver
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 18:16:02 GMT
Ehh, sorry for bothering you again already, but I am having one other
issue with this. Our application uses these log level:

DEBUG
VERBOSE
STATUS
INFO
WARNING
ERROR
FATAL

(yes, too many)

Anyway, the ones that map exactly to log4j levels work out-of-the-box,
and the ones that are "DEBUG variations", ie. VERBOSE and STATUS get
mapped to DEBUG, which is OK (but it would be very nice if the text was
displayed "as is" in the detail pane at least...).

The problem is "WARNING": It gets mapped to "DEBUG", not "WARN".

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks, again :)

- Thomas