From Kamal Ahmed <KAh...@webMethods.com>
Subject RE: unit test decide(LoggingEvent inEvent)
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:38:50 GMT
James,
I could only find "LogRecordFilter" and "Filter" classes, and no unit test
classes in the source. But I have resolved this issue as follows:

public void testdecide() {

		Logger logger = Logger

.getLogger("com.webmethods.sc.logging.test.unit.WmLoggerFilterTes");
		WmLoggerFilter subjectWmLoggerFilter = new WmLoggerFilter();
		//MessageRenderer mr = new MessageRenderer();
		Throwable e = new Throwable("exception");
		assertEquals(Filter.DENY,
subjectWmLoggerFilter.decide(null));
		assertEquals(
				Filter.NEUTRAL,
				subjectWmLoggerFilter

.decide(createEvent("com.webmethods.sc.logging.test.unit.WmLoggerFilterTes")
));
		System.out.println(Filter.DENY);
		System.out.println(subjectWmLoggerFilter.decide(null));
		System.out.println(Filter.NEUTRAL);
		assertEquals(Filter.NEUTRAL, 0);

		/* LoggingEvent(String fqnOfCategoryClass, Category logger,
		 * Priority level, Object message, Throwable throwable)
		*/
		/*LoggingEvent le = new LoggingEvent(

"com.webmethods.sc.logging.test.unit.WmLoggerFilterTest",
				logger, Level.DEBUG, mr, e);
		*/
		LoggingEvent le = new LoggingEvent(

"com.webmethods.sc.logging.test.unit.WmLoggerFilterTest",
				logger, Level.DEBUG, "test", e);

		assertEquals(Filter.NEUTRAL,
subjectWmLoggerFilter.decide(le));
		System.out.println(subjectWmLoggerFilter.decide(le));

	}

Thanks,
-Kamal.