From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: Chainsaw: release_20060202 updated
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:30:38 GMT

> Scott's suggestion for clearing the browser cache (in this case,
> Seamonkey)
> seems to have done the trick!  It launches just fine now :-)

Excellent, that's good to hear, I may have to add some docs about
this, as I've seen this sort of thing come up from time to time.

> Here's the first 7 lines...
>
> 2005-12-19 16:21:53,471 INFO  model.codetable.CodeTableServiceImpl
> - Reading
> CodeTable -: CompanyCode
> 2005-12-19 16:21:54,783 INFO  model.codetable.CodeTableServiceImpl
> - Reading
> CodeTable -: ReqCodeTr

Hmm, that's pretty vanilla, that should just work.  I'll try and see
if I can reproduce that myself with that log snippet.  Thanks.

> Well, the previous version of chainsaw never worked at all.  I
> always used the
> webstart version so this was my first time being able to define a
> VFSLogFilePatternReceiver without Chainsaw having classloader
> issues.  I'll do
> as Scott suggests and change my password to not have a "?" and try
> again.
> Again, I wouldn't worry about this too much until I've had a chance
> to narrow
> down the possible causes of the issue.

Give us a hoi if this does turn out to be the problem, and we'll
update the docs with info on this sort of 'gotcha'.

cheers,

Paul