From Rahul <ra...@amsoft.net>
Subject Re: activateOptions() in RollingFileAppender
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 04:48:02 GMT
Hi Curt,

You said when configuration file (log4j.xml in my case) is used for
configuring log4j, the configuration file reader will call the
activateOptions().
But what needs to be written in configuration file which will tell the
configuration file reader to call activateOptions() ?
I did that by giving an additional parameter under RollingFileAppender as:
<param name="activateOptions()" value="true" />
but its not working
any suggestion?