logging-log4j-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ole Chr Langfjæran <ole.christian.langfjae...@advicom.no>
Subject Re: enable filter
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 07:05:41 GMT
Perhaps you could set the logging level to FATAL or OFF for the 
rootLogger, and later down your xml file set
org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployerPedro level to info? Works in my 
properties file, so should work for an xml version also.

>In my log file, I have this lines.
>
>13:41:55,291 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer]
>(MainDeployer.java:816) Starting deployment (init step) of package at:
>file:/C:/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/bem-sigo/deploy/ejb3.deployer/
>13:41:55,291 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer]
>(MainDeployer.java:1045) using deployer
>org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer@18941f7
>13:41:55,307 DEBUG
>[org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread]
>(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:163) Running
>13:41:55,307 DEBUG
>[org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread]
>(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:173) Disabled, waiting for notification
>13:41:55,307 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer] (SARDeployer.java:569)
>Updated watch URL to:
>file:/C:/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/bem-sigo/deploy/ejb3.deployer/META-INF/jboss-
>service.xml
>13:41:55,307 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer] (SARDeployer.java:180)
>about to copy 0 local directories
>13:41:55,307 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerSupport]
>(SubDeployerSupport.java:337) looking for nested deployments in :
>file:/C:/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/bem-sigo/deploy/ejb3.deployer/
>
>
>But, what I want is that my log file should only have lines which have the
>class org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer written. Is it possible to enable a
>filter in the log4j.xml for this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>-----------------
>PSC 
>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-user-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: log4j-user-help@logging.apache.org
>
>  
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-user-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: log4j-user-help@logging.apache.org


Mime
View raw message