From "Bender Heri" <HBen...@Ergonomics.ch>
Subject RE: log4j.xml vs log4j.properties
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:10:08 GMT
xml is the newer development. I read once that sometimes in the future only xml will be supported.
In either case, it has more possibilities, like filters. Annother point is that the autoconfiguration
searches first for a xml file in the classpath, and only if it is not found it looks for a
properies file.
heri