From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: Chainsaw: release_20060202 updated
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:46:25 GMT
404... That means that one of the resources (jar) is not being
found..  This morning (GMT+10) I added a property setting to the
jnlp, that may be causing grief, but I've launched chainsaw twice now
from webstart.

I just went in and 'touched' the jnlp file, and relaunched chainsaw,
which reloaded all the jars again, and I'm still having no problems.

Could you try again now?

Paul