From "Michelle Xue" <m...@fortifysoftware.com>
Subject RollingFileAppender did not create the rolling file and where does error logs to?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:05:22 GMT
In my program, I use RollingFileAppender to log(in window), and it
didn't create the rolling files when rollOver() is called, and I suspect
it's some lock problems in window.  Anyone knows how to solve that?

Also, in the source code, RollingFileAppender.rollOver() catches
IOException and log the error using LogLog, where does LogLog output to?
I need a way to see error message.

Thanks.

Michelle