From julie gautier <juliegaut...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Different log files for different web applications under Tomcat
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:53:43 GMT
I know my questions are probably stupid (I'm don't know anything to log4j) but I actually use
log4j without configuration file. Do I have to have a lo4j.properties and a log4j.xml files
? Does someone have an example of such configuration files in the aim of having log files
depending on the context (one per application) ?
  Thanks again... and sorry for those (too simple and annoying) questions.

Javier Gonzalez <jagonzal@gmail.com> a écrit :
  Easiest way: include a copy of log4j.jar in each of the web apps'
WEB-INF/lib folder. Include a separate log4j configuration file in each
WEB-INF/classes (or modify each app to configure log4j in each).

--
Javier González Nicolini