From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Keeping debug-logs in error case
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 01:50:17 GMT
I don't know if log4j supports this, but in log4net its possible to
configure a BufferingForwardingAppender to record log messages at a
certain threshold (ERROR for example). When a log entry of ERROR is
received, the preceeding 512 (user settable via the bufferSize
property) log messages of all levels (DEBUG, INFO, WARN) are written to
the underlying appender. I think there's another thread with sample
code in addition to this one:

http://tinyurl.com/cx64y
http://www.mail-archive.com/log4net-user%40logging.apache.org/msg02212.html

Does log4j support something similiar?