From "Luis Ramos" <xrampa...@hotmail.com>
Subject about configure chainsaw
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 04:39:47 GMT
Hello..., I am trying to configure chainsaw to watch events logs of one
aplicaion. the application has the following configuration  in the log4j.xml

<appender name="CHAINSAW_CLIENT"
class="org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender">
   	<param name="RemoteHost" value="localhost"/>
	<param name="Port" value="4445"/>
      <param name="LocationInfo" value="true"/>
  </appender>

I have installed chainsaw v2 in my maquina. that I must more do for being
able to monitorear logs of my application

Thanks...

Xrampante Powered by linux