From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Chainsaw Features I'd Like To See
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:45:29 GMT
Good idea.

Maybe something like JToaster (depending on license) or just a noise,
triggered by a user-defined expression?

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Rakesh Patel
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:25 PM
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: Chainsaw Features I'd Like To See

i could not find a place to send my suggestions regarding chainsaw, so i
thought i'd posted them here because lot of the log4j/chainsaw
contributors read this group.

an ability to set chainsaw to make a noise, flash, send email when it
see message of a certain pattern come across of a certain level/error.
Now that would be cool. I don't want to be staring the chainsaw monitor
all the time.

rakesh