From "Harp, George" <GH...@GAINSystems.com>
Subject RE: jaxp.jar and parser.jar?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:38:58 GMT
you are getting conflicts. javax.jms refers to JMS java message service ie EJB.

As far as target release ... How are you naking the jar file? ant file? IDE? Maven?

-----Original Message-----
From: lawrence@marchex.com [mailto:lawrence@marchex.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:35 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: jaxp.jar and parser.jar?

I made some minor modifications to the source code and I'm trying to build a new jar file.
  I'm getting this error:

javac: target release 1.1 conflicts with default source release 1.5

Which I assume means I need to install jdk1.1 (fun).

However, I am also getting some other compile errors (in eclipse) like:

The import javax.jms cannot be resolved	MessageRenderer.java

Which I assume is because of the missing jar files.

-Lawrence