From Lutz Michael <michael.h.l...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: can we create web based interface for logviewers
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:32:24 GMT

you should check out this product ...

http://www.xpolog.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Nurjahan [mailto:sknurjahan_16@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:17 AM
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: can we create web based interface for logviewers

  I want to develop a webbased Logviewer to open the log files .
 can anybode helps me how to do that ?

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice@shs.siemens.com

Thank you