From Arunkumar Soundararajan <soundararajan.a...@lightsurf.com>
Subject Re: Writing log messages to FileAppender
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:21:26 GMT
Hi Karthik
yes, I have faced this issue, Can you please tell me what the file size
you have specified. Ideally it should not cross 10 MB as per the specs.
There is a problem in closing log files during rolling.

Arun

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 18:39, Vin Karthik wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have an issue with writing log messages to FileAppender.I have 4 logger different loggers
for 4 different modules in the properties file and each time i pass the module name to create
an instance of that logger.The 4 loggers have 4 different File Appenders each pointing to
a different file.Now when i run the program the first time for 1 module, the log files for
all the 4 modules get created.Only one of the file has meaningful logs and the other 3 are
empty files( 0 byte).I dont want the 3 files other than the one which i am actually running
the script for to be created.How do i get rid of this issue.