From Arunkumar Soundararajan <soundararajan.a...@lightsurf.com>
Subject RE: Missing log file entries
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:14:42 GMT
Hi

Thaks for the information. Even me facing the same problem. The file
size is set to 150MB which I think is too huge and max Number of roll
ups being set to 20. I think this should be the problem. I will reduce
the file size and check it. Thanks for the info anyway.

Any suggestable file size and max backups??

Arun