From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Wierd problem while unmarshalling
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:41:02 GMT

What exactly does this have to do with Log4j?  What was the log4j-user list cc'd
on something that seems totally inconsequential to Log4j?

Jake

Quoting Arunkumar Soundararajan <soundararajan.arun@lightsurf.com>:

> Hi
>
> Any updates on this?
>
> Now a days Im getting this error
>
> SAXException: Parsing Error : Content is not allowed in prolog
>
> According to the documentation it says
>
> That's a parser error, not a JDOM error.  Either your content is
> malformed (you didn't send it in so we can't know) or your parser is
> broken.
>
> Any more updates on this??
>
> On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 17:29, Arunkumar Soundararajan wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Im using castor(0.9.5.3) in my project. A small flow is like this
> > Receive feeds in teh form of XML. Use castor to form the object. Get the
> > object after unmarshalling.
> > 95% of the times the XML parses succesfully, rest 5% it throws me the
> > below
> >
> > org.xml.sax.SAXException: Parsing Error : Premature end of file.
> > Line : -1
> > Column : -1
> >
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1197)
> >         at
> > org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.unmarshal(Unmarshaller.java:605)
> >         at
> > org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.unmarshal(Unmarshaller.java:513)
> >         at

com.lightsurf.alertscore.channelqueue.vch.VCHFeedParser.createDTOFromXML(VCHFeedParser.java:144)
> >         at

com.lightsurf.alertscore.channelqueue.vch.VCHFeedParser.parseFeedSource(VCHFeedParser.java:262)
> >         at

com.lightsurf.alertscore.channelqueue.vch.VCHChannelProtocolAdapter.processFeed(VCHChannelProtocolAdapter.java:57)
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor28.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >         at

> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
> >         at

org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:288)
> >         at

org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:163)
> >         at $Proxy5.processFeed(Unknown Source)
> >         at

com.lightsurf.alertscore.channelqueue.vch.VCHChannelAdapterServlet.service(VCHChannelAdapterServlet.java:167)
> >         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:90)
> >         at

com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletFilterChain.doFilter(ServletFilterChain.java:99)