From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Missing log file entries
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:40:30 GMT
It would be impossible to recommend a "safe" or "comfortable" file size
that would avoid this problem, assuming that's the problem.  If this is
what's happening, it's happening because of network latency, which will
vary depending on your network environment.  Perhaps testing with 1mb or
less, just to see whether that makes a difference.