From Pugazholi Thyagarasan <pugazh...@gmail.com>
Subject chainsaw : open config xml error
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:49:12 GMT
Hi

I get the below error when I try to open my configuration file using
File->Load Java Util File. But it works fine when use the "Let me search my
configuration file..." when I lauch the chainsaw.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Vector.addAll(Vector.java:845)
at org.apache.log4j.xml.UtilLoggingXMLDecoder.decode(
UtilLoggingXMLDecoder.java:167)
at org.apache.log4j.chainsaw.FileLoadAction$2.run(FileLoadAction.java:151)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Is there a way to fix this?

Another question, is there a way to enable tail on a remote file when I use
- VFSLogFilePatternReceiver?

--
Thanks, Pugazh
http://www.imayam.org