From Jim Rice <jim.rice...@gmail.com>
Subject WOT ->Re: [log4j] Embaded database in Websphere App Server 5.0 addressed to exclusive sender for this address)
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:13:39 GMT
Jitendra,

How about doing a Google Search or going to the IBM website? A Google search
on com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect returned 42 entries. The URL
is:http://www.google.com/search?q=com.ibm.db.beans.DBSelect&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Either of these will lead you to a slew of information on WebSphere and
Cloudscape. The open source name for Cloudscape is Derby and can be found at
apache.org <http://apache.org>.

As this is a Log4J mailing list, you may be able to find a forum dedicated
to either of these two products that will give you better success at finding
an answer to your question.

Thanks,

Jim