From Syed Ghaznavi <sghazn...@us.bphx.com>
Subject Road Map for Log4J future releases
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:08:08 GMT
Hi all,

My question is regarding the feature list for the future Log4J releases,
specifically 1.3.

I couldn't find any information on the log4J website, indicating the use
(implementation) of SLF4J interfaces in Log4J.

Is SLF4J ever going to be part of Log4J ?, cause if I remember correctly,
there was a discussion about implementing those interfaces directly in
Log4J, so the user applications can code against the SLF4J loggers as
supposed to any native (concrete) implementation, like the case in
Commons-Logging. Since I couldn't   keep up with the final decision on that
issue, I would really appreciate any information regarding it.

With Regards

Syed S. Ghaznavi

The information contained in this message is proprietary of BluePhoenix,
protected from disclosure, and may be privileged. The information is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) of the message.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please permanently delete and destroy
the original and any copy or printout.