From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: CustomSQLDBReceiver
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 04:30:31 GMT
You need to use the latest version of build.xml in cvs instead of the one included with log4j
1.3alpha 6.  You can download it here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/logging-log4j/build.xml?rev=1.161&view=markup

Right-click the download link and save.  Replace the build.xml at the root of the log4j 1.3alpha6
tar.gz with this new build.xml, then re-run the db target.

Scott