From "Anthony Smith" <anthony.sm...@fedex.com>
Subject Software to analyze log4j files?
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 21:06:53 GMT
Is their any software out there that analyzes log4j code?

Take for instance my lo4gj is setup to roll my file names making them no
larger than 1MB. To search for errors in the logs, I have to do a grep
or use windows find. I would love a program that when I gave it the base
name for the file, it would pull all of the rolling files together and
then I could search on one file. I was looking for some kind of GUI that
would do this. Likewise, if I wanted to just display all warns or debug
entries it could do just that.

Does this exist today?