From "Aron Bock" <aronb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Log file does not gets created with log4j
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 13:41:30 GMT
Rajiv, I don't know the construct "log4j.appender.Servlet...", but I believe
filepath indicated should either be absolute (i.e. starting from root), or
if relative will be taken to mean as relative from the start-dir of the web
server/servlet container.

If you want logs placed relative to your app ... I've seen at least one post
of somebody who did that in a webapp by having an initialisation Servlet do
it dynamically.

Regards,

--A