From Bharathi <bharu_3...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Chainsaw -Socket Appender error
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 09:50:48 GMT

I'm trying to send logging events to Chainsaw through
a Socket Appender in my progarm.It seems to display
around 4000 records and not more than that.After which
this error message is displayed :

log4j:INFO Returning existing logger [KERNEL    ] in
repository [default].182983 [main] ERROR
org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender - Could not
connect to remote log4j server at [localhost]. We will
try again later.(Address already in u
se: connect)

And the other records are not displayed.Is there a way
out?Can someone help?

thanks
bharathi