From lori...@evoluti.com.br
Subject RE: File log for file class
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:42:45 GMT

                      Lutz Michael

                      <michael.h.lutz@s        To:       "'Log4J Users List'" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>

                      iemens.com>              cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: File log for file class

                      2004.11.30 17:56

                      Please respond to

                      "Log4J Users

                      List"

My is ##

may I ask why you want to do this?
## Perhaps for to organize the logs. But, there is one form more usual? How
do you use?

I think this would be extremely unusual.
If this is a requirement :-), why is it a requirement?
##But if I need use, there is one form?

-----Original Message-----
From: lorilio@evoluti.com.br [mailto:lorilio@evoluti.com.br]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:04 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: File log for file class

Hi,

      how can I create one file log for one class?
I need to specify the name file of log in the class file?

Thanks!
        .--.
       |o_o |
       |:_/ |
      //   \ \
     (|     | )
    /'\_   _/`\
    \___)=(___/
 --
 Leandro Orilio do Carmo
 Analista de Sistemas - Evoluti

This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
Solutions

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing,

copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and
may

be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to
believe

you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message
and

notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to
Central.SecurityOffice@shs.siemens.com

Thank you