From "Pramodh Peddi" <ppe...@IMPRIVATA.com>
Subject RE: Apache Soap VS Axis
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:14:18 GMT
My bad,

I am extremely sorry. I was intending to send this message to the Apache
Soap list, but mistakenly copied/pasted wrong email address:-).

Curt, Thanks for the positive response with useful suggestions.

Thanks.

Pramodh Peddi

Software Engineer

v 781-674-2738

f  781-674-2760

www.imprivata.com

People are talking about OneSign:

"We were spending 35% of our IT time on password-related issues, says
Paula Chesbrough, CIO of Eagle Bank in Everett, Mass. "We've reduced
that workload to 10%."  Network World, 8/9/04

"Imprivata Quells Management Burdens"

CRN, 8/9/04