From "PIGEYRE Bastien" <bastien.pige...@infotel.com>
Subject multiple instance of an application
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:17:49 GMT

	Hi,

	I have a problem with log4J. I have an application which can be launch several times. I would
like to create a logger file for each with a different name:
	eg:
	myAppli1.log
	myApply2.log

the appender is always the same : "myApply"
but each sessio instantiate his own logger.

Here follows the the result I got.
When I launch a first application, It creates a good log file. When I launch a second application
it creates a new log file (all is good) but the logging of my two application are stored in
the last file created....

did someone has an idea to solve my problem?

thanks in advance,