From Doug Fraser <d...@venturesetc.com>
Subject CustomSQLDBReceiver in Chainsaw
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:07:29 GMT
Hi,

   I am trying to get Chainsaw v2 up and running; instead, it just sits
there....
I do not know if I have something misconfigured or missing.  What I did was
start Chainsaw, read in the config file that defines a DBReceiver, and it gets
created etc.  Then I expected for the DBReceiver to fetch events from the db
and displays them, but nothing happens - there is no error message, no
indication
the DBReceiver tried to connect to the db, no new window with no blank
events...
Am I wrong is supposing chainsaw is a standalone program?

TIA,
doug