From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: problems with chainsaw build
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:53:40 GMT

Scott,

The ExpressionFilter&LogFilePatternReceiver/ORO dependency is related
but quite distinct from the problem discovered by Curt. As I was
expecting a different approach, I was surprised and a little confused
by the changes in your latest commit to build.xml. Your changes are
certainly not intrusive from the perspective of the "log4j.jar"
target. However, I don't think it does justice to the o.a.l.rules
package. We should revisit the issue of adding the rules package to
log4j.jar and its ORO dependency at a later juncture, after things
calm down.

How does that sound to you?

--
Ceki Gülcü