From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Application Context Logging
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:50:02 GMT
James,

Have a look at this document:

   http://www.qos.ch/logging/sc.jsp

Following that, CVS check out log4j 1.3 and consult the examples
located under ./examples/tiny-webapp/

Although the documentation in ./examples/tiny-webapp/ is up to date,
certain important details in log4j 1.3 ContextJNDISelector have
changed.  I have not recently tested the code in
./examples/tiny-webapp/. Thus, it may contain some small
errors. However, the method described therein is expected to be very
widely used, so having a look won't be a waste of your time.

I hope this helps,

--
Ceki Gülcü

  The complete log4j manual: