From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: SyslogAppender not working
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:41:50 GMT
if you're adding this programatically, I'd suggest not to forget to call:

syslogApp.activateOptions();

this goes for all Appenders really.

cheers,

Paul Smith

--

*Paul Smith
*Software Architect

*Aconex
* 31 Drummond Street, Carlton, VIC 3053, Australia
*Tel: +61 3 9661 0200  *Fax: +61 3 9654 9946
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com**

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright
or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is lost by an
erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy this mail and
all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. The
sender takes no responsibility for the effect of this message upon the
recipient's computer system.**