From "Ran//-\\mir " <rao...@myway.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Log4j (Configuration)
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:09:52 GMT

well they are files where output goes And i am using different configuration files for both.

 --- On Sat 12/18, Ceki =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=FClc=FC?= < ceki@qos.ch > wrote:
From: Ceki =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=FClc=FC?= [mailto: ceki@qos.ch]
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:20:27 +0100
Subject: Re: Problem with Log4j (Configuration)

have two different applications i-e two separate jar files <br>>(ApplicationA.jar
and ApplicationB.jar).<br>>Both use log4j for logging to separate files (A.txt and
B.txt).<br>>Now the scenario is<br>>ApplicationB uses ApplicationA jar file.
I have placed ApplicationA.jar <br>>and log4j.jar in WEB_INF/lib folder of ApplicationB.
When ApplicationB <br>>runs, I expect to get logs in different files but unfortunately
this does <br>>not happen. ApplicationA makes some logging in B.txt and ApplicationB
in <br>>A.txt. Though both are using different configuration files.<br>>Is
e-mail: log4j-user-help@logging.apache.org<br><br>