From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Setting basic Chainsaw properties (save detail pane settings)
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 19:01:07 GMT
I've successfully setup Chainsaw v2 with log4net using the UDPReceiver.

Is there anyway to have Chainsaw save my detail pane settings? I would
like to change the way the default HTML is laid out in the detail pane
and have that automatically reloaded each time.

I came across the "Save Chainsaw State" thread from 11/2004:

 http://tinyurl.com/4lf33

http://www.mail-archive.com/log4j-user@logging.apache.org/msg02187.html

but that doesn't seem to deal with saving things like the HTML layout.

Also, whenever I start up Chainsaw the following reciever seems to
always start (shows up in the tree view on the left panel):

org
 apache
  log4j
   joran
    action
     ConfigurationAction
     PluginAction

Is there a way I can turn that off so only my classes appear in that
panel?

Thanks,
Ron