From Hein Meling <mel...@acm.org>
Subject Re: MDC signature change in log4j v1.3
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:16:11 GMT
Hello Ceki,

Thanks for being so forthcoming about this.  I realize that there may be
a certain overhead with this, but hopefully the benefits of this later
rendering will outweigh its overhead penelty.  If the overhead is
significant, you may consider if you wish to support both the dynamic
and static modes.  But then again, I don't fully understand the internal
implications that this might have.

Thanks again,

  Hein